Revive and intensify your relationship with nature, as you visit protected areas of Nigeria’s vegetation and wildlife.
The Nigeria National Parks Tour requires participants to ride to the six (6) designated parks set for this tour, namely: Okomu National Park, Edo State; Gashaka Gumti National Park, Adamawa/Taraba State; Cross River National Park, Cross River State; Old Oyo National Park, Oyo State; Kainji Lake National Park, Kwara State; and Kamuku National Park, Kaduna State.
This tour should be made within one calendar year, and you may visit the six parks in any order and by any route you choose.
In order for your ride to be certified, you must have completed your park visits and uploaded all photos using the TT App, before the last day of the calendar year of your registration. The TT Board will review and verify all entries.
Riders who successfully have their rides certified will receive a Finisher’s Pin, which validates their ride completion.
You must visit the Six (6) designated parks of The Nigeria National Parks Tour namely:
You may visit the listed National Parks in any sequence and by any route you desire.
A check-in for The National Park Tour may be done at any location in which a “Park Property” is situated using the TT App. Such a “property” belonging to the Park authorities must be of an “immovable” nature and includes; Park Entrance Gates, Park Head Office Building, Park Guesthouse/lodge building, Park Signboard/post and must be no further than 50 kilometers from the physical boundary of the park perimeter.
Download and install the TT App from your Android device play store.
The TT App is to be used for check-ins at the designated checkpoints and is the only acceptable check-in method for tours and runs.
Tourers are advised to ensure the TT Mobile App is fully functional on their mobile device before embarking on their tours/runs.
While considerable effort is constantly made to offer Tourers the best user experience from the TT App, the TT Board cannot guarantee its full functionality on all android devices.
To validate your check-in, you are required to take several photographs in front of any of the approved landmarks to capture the following details:
N20,000.00. Payment of the registration fee entitles you to the following: Tough Tourer duffel bag, Balaclava, Rules Set, Tough Tourers Patch, and Sticker.
You must have completed your park visits and uploaded all photos using the TT App, before the last day of the calendar year of your registration.
After verification of check-in photographs by the TT Board, you will be deemed to have completed the Tour.
You will receive your Finisher’s Pin, which certifies your completion of the tour.
By signing up for this tour, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
– I agree to adhere to the tour rules. No changes to these rules are authorized.
– Tour registration is not transferable. I agree to No refund for any canceled tour or unfinished tour.
– I agree to assume full responsibility for any risk of personal bodily injury, death, or property damage arising out of or related to this event.
– I understand and agree that I will be responsible for my medical treatment including evacuation in the case of an accident or medical emergency during the tour.
– I agree to indemnify and hold Tough Tourers, its affiliates, their officers, representatives, and Tough Tourers’ participants, from any and all liabilities, loss, damage, or cost arising out of or related to this event.
– I am aware that riding a motorcycle/trike is an inherently risky undertaking and will take all precautions to prevent an accident.
– I hereby grant permission to the TT Board to use my pictures, name, and story in traditional and digital media, for the purposes of the press and public relations.