Welcome to our most innovative ride yet! The Nigeria Bridges Tour requires that participants either discover scenic bridges or chase existing ones, you decide what bridge adventure you embark on.
Participant will be required to ride a total of 25bridges, consisting of any 20 of your choice and five (5) TT designated bridges, namely:
Discover Scenic Bridges:
Participant will be required to ride a total of 15bridges, discover 10 scenic bridges and also explore the five (5) TT designated bridges, namely:
During the tour verification process, the participant will be required to submit 5 out of the 10 scenic discovered bridges with a story of interest or historical significance of each of the 5 entries with supporting pictures.
Submitted Scenic Bridges will form a pool, which the TT Board will select from and include selected submission(s) in TT designated Bridges.
Tough Tourers defines a “bridge” as a structure made of concrete, steel, or wood, built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle and may include but is not limited to a flyover, a viaduct, an overpass, or an aqueduct. Furthermore, such a structure must be a minimum of 2 car lengths for the purpose of a check-in.
The certification process begins when you receive your participation pack comprising: Balaclava, Tough Tourer duffel bag, Tough Tourers Patch, and Sticker.
You must complete this tour within the Calendar Year of January 1 – December 31.
Riders who successfully have their rides certified will receive a Finisher’s Pin which certifies their ride completion.
· You may visit the listed Bridges in any sequence and by any route you desire.
A check-in for a bridge may be done ahead of, behind, under, or above the bridge provided the bridge is visible in the check-in picture and fulfills other check-in requirements such as;
The TT Camera App is to be used for check-ins at the designated checkpoints and is the only acceptable check-in method for this tour.
Tourers are advised to ensure the TT Camera App is fully functional on their mobile device before embarking on their tours/runs.
N20,000.00. Payment of the registration fee entitles you to the following: The Bridges Tour pin (On completion) and Tough Tourers Stickers.
By signing up for this tour, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
– I agree to adhere to the tour rules. No changes to these rules are authorized.
– Tour registration is not transferable. I agree to No refund for any canceled tour or unfinished tour.
– I agree to assume full responsibility for any risk of personal bodily injury, death, or property damage arising out of or related to this event.
– I understand and agree that I will be responsible for my medical treatment including evacuation in the case of an accident or medical emergency during the tour.
– I agree to indemnify and hold Tough Tourers, its affiliates, their officers, representatives, and Tough Tourers’ participants, from any and all liabilities, loss, damage, or cost arising out of or related to this event.
– I am aware that riding a motorcycle/trike is an inherently risky undertaking and will take all precautions to prevent an accident.
– I hereby grant permission to the TT Board to use my pictures, name, and story in traditional and digital media, for the purposes of the press and public relations.