Welcome to our most innovative ride yet! The Nigeria Bridges Tour requires that participants ride to a total of 25bridges, including five (5) designated bridges, namely:
Tough Tourers defines a “bridge” as a structure made of concrete, steel, or wood, built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle and may include but is not limited to a flyover, a viaduct, an overpass or an aqueduct. Furthermore, such a structure must be a minimum of 2 car lengths for the purpose of a check-in.
The certification process begins when you receive your participation pack comprising: Balaclava, Tough Tourer duffel bag, Rules Set, Tough Tourers Patch, and Sticker.
You must complete this tour within the Calendar Year of January 1 – December 31.
Riders who successfully have their rides certified will receive a Finisher’s Pin which certifies their ride completion.
You may visit the listed Bridges in any sequence and by any route you desire.
A check-in for a bridge may be done ahead of, behind, under, or above the bridge provided the bridge is visible in the check-in picture and fulfills other check-in requirements such as;
The TT App is to be used for check-ins at the designated checkpoints and is the only acceptable check-in method for tours and runs.
Tourers are advised to ensure the TT Mobile App is fully functional on their mobile device before embarking on their tours/runs.
While considerable effort is constantly made to offer Tourers the best user experience from the TT App, the TT Board cannot guarantee its full functionality on all android devices.
N20,000.00. Payment of the registration fee entitles you to the following: Balaclava, Duffel Bag, Rules Set, Tough Tourers Patch, and Sticker, before embarking on this Tour.
By signing up for this tour, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
– I agree to adhere to the tour rules. No changes to these rules are authorized.
– Tour registration is not transferable. I agree to No refund for any canceled tour or unfinished tour.
– I agree to assume full responsibility for any risk of personal bodily injury, death, or property damage arising out of or related to this event.
– I understand and agree that I will be responsible for my medical treatment including evacuation in the case of an accident or medical emergency during the tour.
– I agree to indemnify and hold Tough Tourers, its affiliates, their officers, representatives, and Tough Tourers’ participants, from any and all liabilities, loss, damage, or cost arising out of or related to this event.
– I am aware that riding a motorcycle/trike is an inherently risky undertaking and will take all precautions to prevent an accident.
– I hereby grant permission to the TT Board to use my pictures, name, and story in traditional and digital media, for the purposes of the press and public relations.