Revive and intensify your relationship with nature, as you visit protected areas of Nigeria’s vegetation and wildlife.
The Nigeria National Parks Tour requires participants to ride to the six (6) designated parks set for this tour, namely: Okomu National Park, Edo State; Gashaka Gumti National Park, Adamawa/Taraba State; Cross River National Park, Cross River State; Old Oyo National Park, Oyo State; Kainji Lake National Park, Kwara State; and Kamuku National Park, Kaduna State.
This tour should be made within one calendar year, and you may visit the six parks in any order and by any route you choose.
In order for your ride to be certified, you would have to submit your personalized photo album of your park visits, before the last day of the calendar year of your registration to the TT Team.
Riders who successfully have their rides certified will receive a Finisher’s Pin, which validates their ride completion.
- You must complete and submit your registration form online before you can obtain your Participation Pack. (Please allow 2weeks processing time after your registration).
- You must have your Participation Pack comprising, Personalized Photo Album, Balaclava, Rules Set, Tough Tourers Patch and Sticker, before embarking on this Tour.
- You can only participate in the tour with the motorcycle or trike indicated in your registration form.
- During the Tour, participants must adhere to the Nigerian Highway Code and obey all traffic rules and regulations.
- Alcohol intake or use during the Tour is strictly prohibited, and the organizers will not be held liable for any incidences arising from its consumption.
You must visit the Six (6) designated parks of The Nigeria National Parks Tour namely:
- Okomu National Park, Edo State.
- Gashaka Gumti National Park, Adamawa/Taraba State.
- Cross River National Park, Cross River State.
- Old Oyo National Park, Oyo State.
- Kainji Lake National Park, Kwara State.
- Kamuku National Park, Kaduna State.
You may visit the listed National Parks in any sequence and by any route you desire.
- You must take a photograph with your motorcycle/trike at the designated park with the signpost in view.
- All pictures should be compiled and placed in your personalized photo album.
- You must complete this tour within the Calendar Year of January 1 – December 7.
N20,000.00. Payment of the registration fee entitles you to the following: Personalized Photo Album, Balaclava, Rules Set, TT Patch and Sticker.
You must submit your personalized photo album of your park visits, before the last day of the calendar year of your registration, to the TT Team for review and verification.
After verification by the TT Team, you will be deemed to have completed the Tour.
You will receive your Finisher’s Pin, which certifies your completion of the tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing up for this tour, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
– I agree to adhere to the tour rules. No changes to these rules are authorized.
– I agree to assume full responsibility for any risk of personal bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to this event.
– I understand and agree that I will be responsible for my medical treatment including evacuation in the case of an accident or medical emergency during the tour.
– I agree to indemnify and hold Tough Tourers, its affiliates, their officers, representatives, and Tough Tourers’ participants, from any and all liabilities, loss, damage, or cost arising out of or related to this event.
– I am aware that riding a motorcycle/trike is an inherently risky undertaking and will take all precautions to prevent an accident.
– I hereby grant permission to the TT team to use my pictures, name and story in traditional and digital media, for the purposes of press and public relations.