Welcome to our most innovative ride yet! The Nigeria Bridges Tour requires that participants ride to a total of 25 bridges, including five (5) designated bridges, namely:
- The four bridges over the Niger River at Jebba, Lokoja, Ohunene, and Onitsha
- The bridge over the Benue River at Makurdi
Tough Tourers defines a “bridge” as a metal or concrete structure that spans over a body of water.
The certification process begins when you receive your participation pack comprising, the Rules Set, Personalized Photo Album, Balaclava, Tough Tourers patch and sticker.
You must complete this tour within the Calendar Year of January 1 – December 7.
Riders who successfully have their rides certified will receive a Finisher’s Pin that documents their ride completion.
- You must complete and submit your registration form online before you can obtain your Participation Pack. (Please allow 2weeks processing time after your registration).
- You must have your Participation Pack comprising Personalized Photo Album, Balaclava, Rules Set, Tough Tourers patch and sticker, before embarking on this Tour.
- You can only participate in the tour with the motorcycle or trike indicated in your registration form.
- During the Tour, participants must adhere to the Nigerian Highway Code and obey all traffic rules and regulations.
- Alcohol intake or use during the Tour is strictly prohibited, and the organizers will not be held liable for any incidences arising from its consumption.
- The TT Team defines a bridge as a metal or concrete structure that spans over a body of water.
- You must cross 25 bridges comprising the Five(5) designated Bridges for this tour and any other 20 of your choice, namely: The bridges over the Niger River at Jebba, Lokoja, Ohunene, and Onitsha; and the bridge over the Benue River at Makurdi.
- You must take a photograph with your motorcycle/trike at the bridges you visit.
- You must complete this tour within the Calendar Year of January 1 – December 7.
NO CHECK-IN REQUIRED
N20,000.00. Payment of the registration fee entitles you to the following: Personalized photo album, Balaclava, Rules Set, TT Patch and Sticker.
- You must submit your personalized photo album of your bridge crossings to the TT Team for review and verification.
- After verification of your photographs by the TT Team, you will be deemed to have completed the Tour.
- You will receive your Finisher’s Pin, which certifies your completion of the ride.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing up for this tour, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
– I agree to adhere to the tour rules. No changes to these rules are authorized.
– I agree to assume full responsibility for any risk of personal bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to this event.
– I understand and agree that I will be responsible for my medical treatment including evacuation in the case of an accident or medical emergency during the tour.
– I agree to indemnify and hold Tough Tourers, its affiliates, their officers, representatives, and Tough Tourers’ participants, from any and all liabilities, loss, damage, or cost arising out of or related to this event.
– I am aware that riding a motorcycle/trike is an inherently risky undertaking and will take all precautions to prevent an accident.
– I hereby grant permission to the TT team to use my pictures, name and story in traditional and digital media, for the purposes of press and public relations.